WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION CSR EDUCATION FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY!
The development goes fast in the CSR field. What was new a year ago is now standard. The need to understand what is happening is also on a deeper level. How can you understand the development and what fundamental values does it build? Therefore, we invite you to an international education in CSR where we review the present and future, risk and opportunities within the CSR field.
When you attend the education you will get tools and strategies to meet the challenges you will face in the new gambling landscape. With the education we give you as future leaders the ability to take CSR to the next level and the right conditions to create sustainable and profitable company with a good confidence. To regain trust and move beyond compliance.
From the content:
- General about CSR, research and theoretical starting points.
- CSR in the gambling industry, research and theoretical starting points
- CSR - as a competitive advantage
- Different perspectives on CSR management - business models, strategies, governance,
- License to operate - expectations of customers and other stakeholders
- Factors that create healthy gambling - gambling environment, product, tools, etc.
- The gambling industry's confidence in a changing gambling markets - marketing and
- Risk Management - money Laundering, fraud, collusion, unhealthy gambling, etc.
- Accounting and successful communication - examples and case studies
The date for the first step is set to 13-14 May in Sigtuna, Sweden.
Does it sound interesting?
Please read more at www.sustainablegamblingacademy.com
or send an e-mail to email@example.com